Vanilla Spiced Nut Mix
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/3 cup pecans
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp good vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp golden syrup
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp water
- large pinch of sea salt
- Toast nuts in a non stick frypan, stirring until fragrant.
- Add water, vanilla, sugar and butter and stir to combine.
- Stir over medium heat for about 3 minutes or until the mixture is sticky.
- Turn onto baking paper to cool for at least 10 minutes before breaking up into small clusters.
- Sprinkle with salt and enjoy!